Saturday, October 19, 2013

Been Catching Up...

We're off to another IAIA event in Santa Fe and there will be more arts'n'culture stuff coming next week.

In the meantime, I've been catching up on some of the details about events in the Outer World, specifically more about the various strains on the Government and this Omidyar character and the world of the Silicon Valley Billionaires' Club that he belongs to. It's not much of a pretty picture. I knew this about that place and its highest priced hooligans (now, now) from times gone by; criminy, my first contact with them was in the '80's, and I sometimes still get a shudder from it.

These guys were fully hooked up and in bed with the Dreaded Government from the get. Make no mistake about it. And surveillance was a big part of their portfolio.

But anyway, I'm catching up on a lot of stuff, and as the weather chills I'm more and more interested in following some of my other Bliss, so erratic postings may be routine for some time to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment